Retail returns are costing you time, money and lost sales.
How about advice from our experts?
Maximising the potential of your returns data
What is Clear Returns?
Online retail is growing fast, but returns are growing faster. 1 in 3 fashion items sold online are returned, artificially inflating revenue, draining cash and damaging customer experience and profits.
- Fewer than 10% of products cause 50% of returns.
- Up to 50% of returns can come from first time buyers – and most don’t shop with you again.
- 1% of your customers cause up to 10% of your returns costs.
you’re not alone. And even fewer retailers have the timely, automated responses necessary to tackle the most costly returns issues fast.
We grow the proportion of product that is kept by your customers. A clear return – grow what your customer keeps and you will keep more revenue.
Retail returns are costing you time, money and lost sales
TIME TO DRIVE YOUR REVENUE UP!
Latest news and articles
In the rush to give shoppers what they want, when they want, and on whatever device, retailers have flocked...January 22, 2015
On the 27th of November, international law firm Bird & Bird hosted Creative Disruption on the High Street, a...December 10, 2014
Many UK retailers said that Black Friday was a big success with Amazon UK selling 64 items per second...December 3, 2014
Winner of “Tech All Stars”, Vicky Brock, Speaks at Digital Action Day about her Award-Winning Startup
Vicky Brock, the CEO of the retail technology company Clear Returns, was invited to speak about her startup and...October 27, 2014
This is how much ecommerce returns are hurting UK retailers. And we’re talking costs, not refunds… And remember –...August 19, 2014
The Sunday Times reports on Clear Returns recent angel investment and award wins in this recent interview with CEO...June 25, 2014
Watch the video of how Clear Returns’ technology helps retailers tackle their high return rates in order to cut…June 25, 2014
Clear Returns’ CEO Vicky Brock talks to broadcaster Viv Oyolu about why reducing returns and increasing the impact of...June 18, 2014
Clear Returns on BBC2 The EntrepreneursJune 17, 2014
Reducing ecommerce returns – Vicky Brock, CEO at Clear Returns, www.clearreturns.com presentation from IMRG Connect retail briefing May 14June 17, 2014
European Commission Vice-President Neelie Kroes has named retail technology company Clear Returns the winner of “Tech All Stars”, an...June 13, 2014
How can retailers co-ordinate buying, sales, marketing, fulfilment and service processes to ensure more customers keep what they buy…June 8, 2014
Sales are sexy, but returns? Not so much… It is easy to dismiss returns as someone else problem –...May 23, 2014
Clear Returns’ CEO, Vicky Brock, was yesterday named Innovator of the Year at the 2014 FDM everywoman in Technology...March 20, 2014
With razor thin margins, a return leaves an eBay seller out of pocket. The same is true of larger...February 24, 2014
Some of the UK’s leading fashion retailers joined industry association IMRG and their members for IMRG Connect this week...February 14, 2014
In partnership with Internet Retailing, Clear Returns have taken part in a three month research project to uncover retailers...February 5, 2014
Looking ahead to trends in 2014, social media marketing firm Gigya predicts more retailers and marketers will need to...January 7, 2014
Bad for retailers but good for the economy? Why returned gifts make scroogenomic sense! Guest post by Stephen Scrooge...December 27, 2013
Recent studies revealed today indicate that customers are increasingly receptive to email marketing techniques, but are you targeting the...December 16, 2013
A recent study of more than 300 retailers released by SAP revealed that predictive analytics is almost universally seen...December 6, 2013
As more and more shoppers are constantly surfing the web on mobile devices, there has been an increase in...November 25, 2013
This week I am in grumpy shopper mode. I’ve been moaning all week. Why? Because my local supermarket took...November 15, 2013
Offline versus online, consistently the channels are being merged – but how different is consumer behaviour between channels? Clear...November 11, 2013
A small group of shoppers are causing ecommerce retailers more than their fair share of returns pain. Clear...October 28, 2013
Our CEO Vicky Brock discusses in our blog this week the new point of sale – it is not...October 21, 2013
Retailers know December as the month of high sales and high profits as customers Christmas shopping is completed, but...September 20, 2013
Drapers reported today that some retailers have already begun discounting their autumn ranges in a bid to stimulate business,...September 6, 2013
Is referring to shopping via online and in-store ‘channels’ becoming increasingly out-dated, as consumers continue to adapt their shopping...August 30, 2013
Retailers need to get serious about the customer experience, lip service no longer cuts it, one liners like “make...August 22, 2013
The concept of ‘omnichannel’ has been discussed frequently and in the upcoming conference season it pops up on many...August 9, 2013
“It’s much easier and more lucrative to steal on the internet than it is to go out and rob...July 30, 2013
Micros, global technology provider to the retail sector, have published their Online Returns & Refund Report for 2013 which...July 25, 2013
This week Clear Returns officially launched their analytics software with retail partner M&Co, Scotland’s leading independent fashion retailer. ...July 5, 2013
The first in a series of blogs from our ‘Data Ninja’, here we discuss outliers within datasets. An...June 27, 2013
This week saw a host of retailers publish their latest results and a staggering number recorded exceptional online and...June 24, 2013
What must retailers do to ensure customer satisfaction online in 2013? The latest report from eDigital Research and IMRG...June 14, 2013
Several articles published recently explore the key trends within retail technology that are set to shape the industry, here...June 4, 2013
Big data and analytics are the buzzwords of the industry right now. It’s never been easier to collect vast...May 24, 2013
The over-buying customer is a tricky customer to handle. They love to bring the shop to them, they buy a...May 17, 2013
- The team at Clear Returns have developed a product that will significantly help the retail industry. I will be recommending all our retail clients speak to Clear Returns. Their software will save them money and allow them to get under the skin of their consumers buying habits which is imperative in today’s market.Susie Fraser, CEO, Incentive Media Ltd
- Clear returns is just exactly what retailers have been searching for. Retailers can only benefit from the great knowledge and understanding of the retail sector within the Clear Returns team. In this multi-channel shopping world, getting to grips with consumer buying habits is absolutely crucial for profit and success in today’s challenging market place.Lorraine Howard, Director at NN4M
- You just know when you are working with a rockstar team! Clear Returns is made up of incredibly clever people with terrific technical ability. Their vision in re-engineering profit into retail is truly game-changing.Jim Duffy, CEO Entrepreneurial Spark
- Vicky Brock has been a cornerstone of the Digital Analytics Association since its inception. Not only serving on the Board of Directors for two terms, Vicky became a Certified Web Analyst, the highest achievement the DAA can bestow. Applying her leadership skills and knowledge of the online world to the task of reducing product returns is exciting. I’m looking forward to some provocative success stories.Jim Sterne, Chairman, Digital Analytics Association